Real Estate Staging Consults — starting at $250
Includes a 45-90 minute walk through with homeowners and/or realtor. Comprehensive notes emailed within 24-48 hours.
Get your home ready to photograph, show, and sell well!
What to expect: after a thorough consultation, you’ll receive detailed notes outlining a room-by-room plan. Your report will be chock-full of suggestions and helpful tips to gain the edge over other properties in your market. Follow up questions and photos are welcome—your listing may also be featured on my social media channels!
Do-It-Yourself Interior Decorating Consults — starting at $250
Includes a 45-90 minute walk through with homeowners. Comprehensive emailed notes.
For the independent, hands-on people that like to DIY—get ideas and designs that you can implement yourself!
What to expect: during our walk through, I will ask you to explain challenges, discuss ideas, and help me understand your likes/dislikes. I will take measurements, snap photos (never published without permission), and ask lots of questions. Afterward, you’ll receive a detailed email summary of all my notes, organized by room. Your report contains inspiration, plenty of options, and links. You’ll have tons of ideas for furniture, décor, and art to choose from. You can then make the design come to life, as your time and budget allows. Follow up questions and after photos are welcome!
Hourly Design, Decorating + Shopping Services — $75/h
Prefer to delegate most or all duties? Hourly services are for you! This is my most popular service plan, and is flexible and tailored to your project and your needs.
What to expect: my hourly rate is $75, with a 6 hour minimum. I will take care of all the details you want me to—designing, shopping, decorating, organizing, decluttering, and more. Choose your level of involvement and your desired budget, and leave the rest to me!
Organizing, Decluttering + Minimizing — starting at $250
Need help clearing out or organizing your space so you can stage or decorate?
What to expect: This service is available as both a consult starting at $200 (where I give suggestions/directions and you carry them out at your leisure) or as an hourly service (where I execute the process solo, under your direction) with a 6 hour minimum. Working with my outstanding team, we will take donations to the proper agencies, coordinate dump runs, and even help you list and sell items.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with “stuff”, I’ll work through the minimizing process with you and help to create organizational systems that will actually work for your family. Regular hourly rate applies.
Virtual Consults — request a quote
Outside of the Calgary area? Looking for a bit of a discount?
What to expect: Experience the standard real estate or decorating DIY consult, remotely. You’ll send me lots of measurements and well-lit photos ahead of our appointment, and then we’ll collaborate via phone, email, Skype, or FaceTime to determine all the important things like your budget and preferences. You’ll receive the same detailed email report as an in-person consult, with follow up questions welcome.
What Else Should I Know?
- Your happiness is my measure of success.
- You can expect the entire process, regardless of package chosen, to be smooth, stress-free, and flexible.
- I work with any budget, from $-$$$$. Not sure what budget to set? I’ve got you covered there, too.
- Starting DIY rates are for the smaller spaces and projects. Average projects falls in the $400-700 range.
- Though terms are commonly used interchangably am an interior decorator, which differs from an interior designer. Designers are formally trained in architecture, building codes and CAD, while decorators focus mainly on making an existing space functional and beautiful (we’re more cost-effective, too!). For more technical projects, I work closely with awesome contractors and designers to get great results.
- The design process is a lot of fun and the day of the install is always so exciting. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of seeing a room transformed!
- Check out my FAQ page for more!